8 Things to Look for in a Christian Guy | Christian Dating Advice
Growing up in church, pretty much the only dating advice I heard was: “Make sure you marry a Christian.” But what no one told me is that Christians can also be crazy! So today I want to share 7 things to look for in a guy (plus a bonus tip from my hubby James). And comment below: What else would you add to this list? Love, Tiffany Dawn
IS HE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This ebook goes through 25 questions that are SO important to consider before you decide to get more serious with your boyfriend! Check it out here: www.tiffanydawn.thinkific.com
1. Faith: Are you on the same page? (But remember, he might express his faith differently than you do.)
2. How does he treat people?
3. How does he respond to correction?
4. Do you enjoy the little things in life together?
5. Is he responsible (and wise with money)?
6. Are you able to talk through hard things and disagreements?
7. Are you drawn to each other?
8. THAT’S A SURPRISE AT THE END OF THE VIDEO!! (Thanks, James…????)
IF YOU WANT MORE GIRL TALK… ????
…I’ve got four awesome resources for you!
1️⃣ “The Insatiable Quest for Beauty” is a book about my struggles with body image and an eating disorder, and learning how to like the person God made me to be.
2️⃣ “Boycrazy: And how I ended up single and (mostly) sane” shares my pre-marriage years. It’s written like a novel, but also includes the things I learned about singleness and dating, and includes discussion/reflection questions with some lines for journaling!
3️⃣ My “Bible Reading Plan” takes you through the book of John in 16 weeks! It incorporates reading short sections, listening to whole chapters, journaling once a week, and occasionally watching The Bible Project videos to get the big picture.
4️⃣ My CD “This Is Who I Am” has 11 songs I wrote, all based on the journey God has taken me on!
Check them all out in my online store!????
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH ALL WEEK! ????
Website & Books: www.tiffanydawn.net
NEW VIDEOS EACH TUESDAY!! ????