10 Questions that Reveal Dating Character
Sacrifice is the key to building any intimate relationship. We discern a person’s willingness to sacrifice by determining his or her character. A person has character when he or she chooses to love even if there is no immediate benefit. Unfortunately, people do not wear signs around their necks informing you that they possess honesty, loyalty, compassion, etc. Therefore, it is your job to determine the virtue of the person that you date. Do not assume or take someone else’s word on the matter. You must draw your own conclusions. To consider the character of someone you date, review the following list of questions:
- Does my date allow our relationship to progress naturally rather than rush it?
- Does my date adapt to the situation when plans change instead of pouting?
- Does my date dress in a manner that doesn’t tempt the opposite sex to lust?
- Has my date ended relationships with those who are harmful?
- Does my date forgive people when they run late or act rudely?
- Does my date make the effort to be on time?
- Does my date accept others or try to change people?
- Can my date say no to sex even if other people encourage the issue?
- Does my date exhibit generosity with time and money to those in need?
- Does my date care for someone even when the person is sick or depressed?
This list of questions is by no means exhaustive, but it shows how character centers on seeking the overall benefit of another person. Sometimes, that includes telling someone no, such as when you are tempted to go too far sexually, waste money, or spend all of your time together. A person’s integrity is determined by whether he or she can ignore his or her pride, delay immediate gratification, and consider what is best for someone else.
Article written by Rob Eagarhttps://www.christiandatingmagazine.com/10-questions-reveal-dating-character/"/>Counsellor's AdviceSacrifice is the key to building any intimate relationship. We discern a person's willingness to sacrifice by determining his or her character. A person has character when he or she chooses to love even if there is no immediate benefit. Unfortunately, people do not wear signs around their necks...cdmadminSonny Samuelcrossenterp@gmail.comAdministratorChristian Dating Magazine