BOUNDARIES IN DATING | physical, emotional & spiritual pt 1
Y’all trying to get real for a sec? Why is sacrificing something we want a bad thing? Hang in there with me…A healthy person has countless desires. I WANT, I WANT, I WANT. Each day brings a new opportunity for us to allow what our “heart” wants to control our conversations, habits, and amount of happiness we feel. But a person who is sick typically has one desire. To be healthy. One thing. One want. Isn’t it weird that a person can have just one desire and that be enough for them? It doesn’t have to be a Christmas wish list of several items and if you get each one then you will be happy. Now before I get off track, I don’t want the focus to be on how many things you want, but I mentioned that so you see that desiring less can still lead people to feel happy. And on that topic specifically, I GENUINELY think that we will experience MORE Joy and Happiness by cutting out the “need” for things to fill us, then actually obtaining them. Let me say that again for the people in the back. I am mentioning two routes too feeling “happy”. 1. Get all the stuff you think you need = Feel happy. And 2. Cut down on things you want = Feel happy. And What I am saying is #2 will bring you MORE joy. Sacrificing things you want can lead to GOOD THINGS.
Anyways, I feel like I had my sassy girlblogger hat on, but it just hit different today lol.
We love y’all and hope you feel so encouraged by the boundary series we are making… If you have read this far, consider supporting us by sharing the video, or just simply liking and commenting! It helps our channel grow so much and we can’t do it with you!
Chad & Tori
1. Our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/themastersfam
2. Our Instagrams:
3. Daily Devotional Podcast: https://toriandchad.buzzsprout.com
4. Books and other things we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/torimasters
5. Our website to get on email list for prayers and updates: https://www.toriandchad.com/
6. Our Mailbox:
Tori and Chad Masters
2161 E County Rd 540a
Lakeland, FL 33813
7. Podcast with the Boyz: https://linktr.ee/PromptUshttps://www.christiandatingmagazine.com/boundaries-in-dating-physical-emotional-spiritual-pt-1/https://www.christiandatingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/hqdefault-14.jpghttps://www.christiandatingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/hqdefault-14-150x150.jpg"/>DatingFeaturedLifestyleadvice videos,boundaries,chad and tori,christian advice,christian couples,christian dating,dating advice,godly advice,good or bad,lets get real,marriage advice,married couples,newlyweds,purity,real talk,relationship advice,sex before marriage,ted talks,the masters,the one,tori and chad,youtube couplesY’all trying to get real for a sec? Why is sacrificing something we want a bad thing? Hang in there with me…A healthy person has countless desires. I WANT, I WANT, I WANT. Each day brings a new opportunity for us to allow what our “heart” wants to control...cdmadminSonny Samuelcrossenterp@gmail.comAdministratorChristian Dating Magazine