7 Bible verses to guide you on Valentines Day
- Let all that you do be done in love 1 Corinthians: 16:14
- You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters.[a] Love each other deeply with all your hear. 1 Peter 1:22 ( New Living Translation -NLT)
- But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. Romans 5:8
- Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7
- Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.
- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9