30 Great First Date Ideas
A fun way to start dating someone is to learn a new hobby that fosters communication and creates respect. Below are some great ideas to try:
- Take a dance lesson: swing, salsa, ballroom, etc.
- Take a tennis or golf lesson.
- Take an indoor or outdoor rock-climbing lesson.
- Take a photography class.
- Take a cooking class.
- Take an art class: painting, sketching, pottery, etc.
A great first date consists of an activity that stimulates conversation.
These ideas should help you keep the discussion flowing:
- Visit an art gallery.
- Visit a botanical garden.
- Visit an amusement park.
- Visit the zoo (a proven winner).
- Visit a state park or nature center.
- Visit a history, art, or science museum.
- Visit an aquarium.
- Visit a church service or Bible study and go for coffee afterwards.
- Volunteer to help build a Habitat for Humanity house.
- Play board games together.
- Play frisbee golf.
- Play tennis.
- Play miniature golf.
- Shop for and prepare a meal together.
- Dine at a restaurant with unusual cuisine (tapas, Moroccan, sushi, etc.)
- Take an educational factory tour.
- Go roller-blading or ice skating.
- Go mountain biking.
- Go bowling.
- Go horseback riding.
- Go whitewater rafting with a group.
- Go to a coffee shop or a dessert café.
- Go inline skating or bicycling at a local park.
- Go to a professional sporting event (baseball, football, etc.).
7 Lame First Date Activities
Avoid first date ideas that prevent conversation or prematurely encourage
physical activity. Below are examples of some bad first date ideas:
- Concerts (too loud to talk)
- Movies (no chance to talk)
- The theater (too quiet to talk)
- Comedy clubs (trashy language)
- Sports bars or loud restaurants (too distracting to talk)
- Renting a movie (risk of getting physical prematurely)
- A picnic in a secluded area (risk of physical activity)
©2007 Rob Eagarhttps://www.Christiandatingmagazine.com/2019/07/26/30-great-first-date-ideas/https://www.Christiandatingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/mages-photos-photography-couple-bay-ships-1024x684.jpghttps://www.Christiandatingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/mages-photos-photography-couple-bay-ships-150x150.jpgFeaturedLifestyleStepping Out A fun way to start dating someone is to learn a new hobby that fosters communication and creates respect. Below are some great ideas to try: Take a dance lesson: swing, salsa, ballroom, etc. Take a tennis or golf lesson. Take an indoor or outdoor rock-climbing lesson. Take a...cdmadminSonny Samuelcrossenterp@gmail.comAdministratorChristian Dating Magazine