Tips for Guys when Asking out a Woman
Guys, I know the feelings of nervousness when asking a woman for a date. I used to stare at the phone, terrified that my voice would crack or that I would run out of things to say. Eventually, though, I had to put aside my fear and take action. Below are a few suggestions that helped me start:
1. First, ask yourself if the woman you want to date has a definite interest in you. For instance, have you had a pleasant conversation with her that lasted for more than a minute? If not, or if you are unclear about her interest level, you might want to take more time to get to know her. Otherwise, you could come across as pushy.
2. Before you ask a woman out, determine what you might share in common, such as hobbies, church, mutual friends, etc. Use this information to help break the ice when you call her.
3. Plan the activities for a date before you ask a woman out. Women appreciate when a guy puts some thought and creativity into their time together. Click here for a great list of ideas.
4. At least four days before you want to get together, call her or ask her for a date in person. Do not leave a phone message, because if you don’t hear back from her, you won’t know if she is ignoring you or if she never got your message. If you can’t reach her after two or three phone attempts, then wait patiently until you can ask her in person. (You will look desperate if you show up too frequently on her caller I.D.)
5. If she says “no” to your offer, tell her that’s fine and leave her alone. Your self-esteem is not based on her approval of you. Jesus loves you regardless of her answer.
6. If she says “yes,” then pick her up on time, have fun, and act as a gentleman would (open doors for her, compliment her, pay for everything, get the stink out of your car, etc.). Also, don’t rush to judgment about your future together. It will take months before you really know her.
Article by Rob Eager: author, Dating with Pure Passion book
https://www.Christiandatingmagazine.com/2019/05/17/tips-guys-asking-woman/https://www.Christiandatingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/married-couple-1232510_1280-1024x682.jpghttps://www.Christiandatingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/married-couple-1232510_1280-150x150.jpgBlogsFeaturedLifestyleGuys, I know the feelings of nervousness when asking a woman for a date. I used to stare at the phone, terrified that my voice would crack or that I would run out of things to say. Eventually, though, I had to put aside my fear and take action....cdmadminSonny Samuelcrossenterp@gmail.comAdministratorChristian Dating Magazine